Monday, May 16, 2011

HappY Teacher Day=) [monday]

O yeah~
Happy Teacher Day
Happy Holidays
Hahahahaha

_____________________________________


erm~
stay a home and do nth for 2 days
OMG!!
hw come my weekends will jz pass like this huh?
= =
watever
bcoz today is oso holidays!!
hahaha
Finally
i hang out wif fren today!
me,mang,sikina,yishen,and zhuzhu

They all go mang's house at first
and come fetch me~
y i din go mang house wif them?o.0
bcoz as a GOOD SON
i have to help my mum to clean all the fans in home
>.<
sure
no done no out
tats y!hahaha

_____________________________________________


We planned to go teabar
but it was fulled= =
hw come huh~
today nt public holiday wat~
wonder it o.0
bobian
we walk around the sq1 to find another place to lateh
in the end
we gt no choice
Moli full
G space dont open
zzzzzzz

MOXI MOXI>.<

**we gt go shui yi shi ren for around 5 min
and the final decision is
there hv nth to do
so
pulan balik the menu and go moxi
hahahaha
damn paiseh= =

______________________________________________


after moxi we go mang's home
i dun knw i go his house how many times in tis month le
LOL
SING K SING K SING K
damn song man!!
i song a lot
till my throat damn pain nw= =
and i back home at around 1145
huuu~
get scold badly= =
damn!
WTF MAN IT IS JZ 1145
!@#$%^&*()_

.........................


_____________________________________________



/.\
i did something bad ytd
but tat is wat from my heart
i wan u to clear wat ur position 
and wat u should do

YAYA 
MAYBE I DUN UNDERSTAND YOU

however
i would nvr regret wat i had done
delete me
tat is ur choice
well well well!
i accept
and thank you
u let me confirm tat i am jz nothing even a fren
i swear i will nvr meddle in ur life anymore
NEVER!=)

I LOVE U before.........


_____________________________________________



yaya~
be happy be happy

gonna watch PRIEST will my buddy ltr 
o yeah~
enjoy the moment we together
BUDDIES FOREVER!!
5 JATI ROCKZ!!!

BYEBYE=)

No comments:

Post a Comment